Crunchy Veggie Mango Salad
This Crunchy Veggie Mango Salad is a very unique way to enjoy Brussels sprouts and kale with some sweet, tangy crunch!
Crunchy Veggie Mango Salad
Brianne Williams, RD, LD
- 15 Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 head of purple cabbage, sliced
- 1 carrot
- 1 large mango, diced
- 1/2 bunch kale, chopped thinly
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds (avoid on the autoimmune protocol)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
In a food processor slice Brussels sprouts, cabbage and carrot. In a large bowl toss processed veggie mixture with mango, kale, almonds and cranberries. Drizzle the lemon and lime juices along with the grapeseed oil over the ingredients and mix well. This is great fresh but also stays crunchy for leftovers the next day!
–Remove lime juice to enjoy on The Myers Way®.
Want to learn more?
Take our Guide to the Gut and Comprehensive Elimination Diet eCourses! These courses outline Dr. Myers’ method in diagnosing and treating gut infections in order to achieve optimal gut health. If headaches, seasonal allergies, and gastrointestinal issues (like IBS) have you looking for a solution, the basic protocol outlined in these eCourses will help to resolve those issues. If you suffer from an autoimmune disease, chronic fatigue, or candida overgrowth, these eCourses have a specialized protocol designed for you.
Our objective is to empower you to discover your personal food sensitivities and find the most effective ways to implement a dietary change into your unique lifestyle. You will discover the root cause of your symptoms and be able to self-treat at home with food and supplements. During the course, you will have access to a number of worksheets, shopping guides, and checklists that you can complete in the comfort of your home.
The Myers Way Guide to the Gut eCourse includes:
- 4 hours of information
- Guide to digestion
- Signs that you have a leaky gut
- Risk factors for leaky gut
- Personalized gut exam
- Symptom tracker
- 4R Program guidelines
- Gut-soothing recipes
You will learn about:
- Digestion and absorption
- The development and recommended treatment of leaky gut
- Testing and treatment of various gut infections
- Gut-healing supplements and foods
The Myers Way Comprehensive Elimination Diet eCourse includes:
- 25 worksheets
- 8 modules of information
- Symptom tracker to track your progress
- Specific diet protocols based on medical needs
- Unique shopping guides for each diet protocol
- Tips for following The Myers Way elimination diet on-the-go
- Personalized food sensitivity information card
- Easy-to-follow meal plans
- Interactive food diary
You will learn how to:
- Formulate a tailored eating plan for life to optimize your nutrition and your health
- Identify foods that are inflammatory triggers
- Achieve weight loss, better sleep, mental clarity, beautiful skin, high energy and youthfulness
- Improve common symptoms associated with chronic fatigue, autoimmune diseases, IBS, blood sugar imbalances, migraines, chronic pain disorders, skin disorders and more