The Myers Way Episode 19: Hidden Sources of Gluten With Jennifer Fugo
August 26th, 2013
The Myers Way Episode 19: Hidden Sources of Gluten
Jennifer Fugo is the founder of Gluten Free School, a website dedicated to teaching gluten-sensitive individuals commonsense, simple and powerful steps to get healthy. She’s a certified Health Coach named a “Gluten Free Guru” by Philadelphia Magazine who created the popular “Gluten-Free Sugar Cleanse” to teach gluten-free folks how to experience positive physical changes through commonsense sugar reduction.
Jennifer is sought after expert for news contributions about healthy, gluten-free living as well as a speaker and avid blogger who has been featured on Yahoo! News, eHow, CNN, and Philadelphia Magazine.
Click link below to listen to the podcast
The Myers Way Episode 19: Hidden Sources of Gluten with Jennifer Fugo
1) Tell us about yourself and your work at Gluten Free School
2) How did you end up gluten-free?
3) “Standard American” Gluten-Free Diet
4) Gluten-free off-ramps to healthier eating
5) Gluten-Free diet turns people into sugar addicts
6) How do the processed starches and sugars derail one’s healing progress
7) What are the emotional hangups that people have around sugar?
8) What are some helpful guidelines for people about sugar?
9) Any practical ideas on meals that support a healthier gluten-free diet?
10) Where are some of the most commone and unexpected places gluten is hidden?
11) What are common mistakes of hidden gluten people don’t think of when first going gluten free?
12) What are some common names of hidden gluten in products?
Connect with Gluten Free School
Let’s connect on LinkedIn!
Join Gluten Free School on Facebook.
Follow Gluten Free School on Twitter.
Want to learn more?
Take our Guide to the Gut and Comprehensive Elimination Diet eCourses! These courses outline Dr. Myers’ method in diagnosing and treating gut infections in order to achieve optimal gut health. If headaches, seasonal allergies, and gastrointestinal issues (like IBS) have you looking for a solution, the basic protocol outlined in these eCourses will help to resolve those issues. If you suffer from an autoimmune disease, chronic fatigue, or candida overgrowth, these eCourses have a specialized protocol designed for you.
Our objective is to empower you to discover your personal food sensitivities and find the most effective ways to implement a dietary change into your unique lifestyle. You will discover the root cause of your symptoms and be able to self-treat at home with food and supplements. During the course, you will have access to a number of worksheets, shopping guides, and checklists that you can complete in the comfort of your home.
The Myers Way Guide to the Gut eCourse includes:
- 4 hours of information
- Guide to digestion
- Signs that you have a leaky gut
- Risk factors for leaky gut
- Personalized gut exam
- Symptom tracker
- 4R Program guidelines
- Gut-soothing recipes
You will learn about:
- Digestion and absorption
- The development and recommended treatment of leaky gut
- Testing and treatment of various gut infections
- Gut-healing supplements and foods
The Myers Way Comprehensive Elimination Diet eCourse includes:
- 25 worksheets
- 8 modules of information
- Symptom tracker to track your progress
- Specific diet protocols based on medical needs
- Unique shopping guides for each diet protocol
- Tips for following The Myers Way elimination diet on-the-go
- Personalized food sensitivity information card
- Easy-to-follow meal plans
- Interactive food diary
You will learn how to:
- Formulate a tailored eating plan for life to optimize your nutrition and your health
- Identify foods that are inflammatory triggers
- Achieve weight loss, better sleep, mental clarity, beautiful skin, high energy and youthfulness
- Improve common symptoms associated with chronic fatigue, autoimmune diseases, IBS, blood sugar imbalances, migraines, chronic pain disorders, skin disorders and more