Group Call Instructions
January 9th, 2017
If you are joining my Group Call from outside the Unites States, you prefer to join from your computer, OR you would like to participate in the group chat, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to this link to access the call online
2. Enter your name and email address in the pop-up, and click “Join Meeting Now”:
3. Click “Cancel” when asked to add the extension:
4. Click the phone icon in the top left corner:
5. Select “Mic & Speakers” if you are joining from your computer. (If you are joining from your phone and just want to use the chat feature online, select “Telephone”) If you are not seeing the “Mic & Speakers” option, please try using Chrome or Firefox as your web browser!:
6. Allow the website to use your microphone, or choose the option you would like the allow:
7. Make sure your volume is up or you have headphones in! You will hear music while you are on hold until I join the call and we get started!
8. To utilize the chat feature & send in questions during the call, click the message bubble icon at the top of your screen:
There will NOT be a screenshare – it will just be the audio!
Looking forward to chatting with you!