How To Manage Your Autoship
March 14th, 2017
How to Access Your Autoship Schedule
- To make any changes to your autoship order or schedule, you will need to be logged in to your account. Not sure if you are logged in? At the top right hand corner of our store website, you will either see “Login”, which means you are not logged in, or you will see “Account” which means you are logged in!
- If you are not logged in, please click the “Login” link at the top right corner to do so. Once you are successfully logged in, click on “Manage Subscriptions”. This is where you will go to make ANY of changes to your autoship order.
How to Cancel Your Autoship Schedule
- To cancel your Autoship Schedule, please call or email Customer Success Team Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm CST. Customer Success can be reached by phone at 512-721-0424 or by email at [email protected]
How to Cancel individual items from Autoship
- If you want to remove one item from the autoship order, click the dropdown menu under “Manage”, and then click “Product (Qty)”. Make the product quantity 0, click “Update”, and the item will be deleted from the schedule. If you only have one item on the schedule, the schedule will be cancelled and deleted.
How to Add items to Autoship
- If you would like to add another item to your schedule that is eligible for autoship, then be sure to sign in, head over to the desired product page, and click “Add to Existing Subscription”.
How to Skip Your Upcoming Autoship
- To skip your upcoming order by clicking “Upcoming Orders” from the “Manage” drop down menu. Once your orders load, you can click “Skip Order” underneath the Action column.
How to Adjust the Frequency of Your Autoship Orders
- While viewing your subscriptions, click the frequency for a schedule, and choose the desired frequency from the dropdown menu.
How to Update Your Payment Method
- To update a payment method to your Autoship Schedule, click “View/Update Card”.