The Myers Way Episode 9: Conscious Living With Katie Hendricks
Kathlyn Hendricks, PhD, has been a pioneer in the field of body-mind integration for nearly forty years. She received her doctorate in transpersonal psychology in 1982 and has been a Board Certified-Dance/Movement Therapist of the American Dance Therapy Association since 1975. She has an international reputation as a seminar leader for health and business professionals. Her seminars specialize in training professionals from many fields in the core skills of conscious living using a unique system of whole-body learning and Quantum Coaching.
Click the media player below to listen to the podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window
The Myers Way Episode 9: Conscious Living With Katie Hendricks Overview
- What is Conscious Living and Conscious Loving?
- Why getting “goosebumps” is an important body signal?
- What does body wisdom mean?
- What is the best learning state for the body?
- What is the difference between thinking and noticing?
- Why is ‘creative play’ and why is it important?
- How do we speak “authentically”?
- The power of appreciation and the 5 to 1 ratio
Connect with Katie
Like her on Facebook
Follow her on Twitter
Visit the Foundation for Conscious Living here.
Updated on: Published on: