The Myers Way Episode 19: Hidden Sources of Gluten With Jennifer Fugo
Jennifer Fugo is the founder of Gluten Free School, a website dedicated to teaching gluten-sensitive individuals commonsense, simple and powerful steps to get healthy. She’s a certified Health Coach named a “Gluten Free Guru” by Philadelphia Magazine who created the popular “Gluten-Free Sugar Cleanse” to teach gluten-free folks how to experience positive physical changes through commonsense sugar reduction.
Jennifer is sought after expert for news contributions about healthy, gluten-free living as well as a speaker and avid blogger who has been featured on Yahoo! News, eHow, CNN, and Philadelphia Magazine.
Click link below to listen to the podcast
The Myers Way Episode 19: Hidden Sources of Gluten with Jennifer Fugo
1) Tell us about yourself and your work at Gluten Free School
2) How did you end up gluten-free?
3) “Standard American” Gluten-Free Diet
4) Gluten-free off-ramps to healthier eating
5) Gluten-Free diet turns people into sugar addicts
6) How do the processed starches and sugars derail one’s healing progress
7) What are the emotional hangups that people have around sugar?
8) What are some helpful guidelines for people about sugar?
9) Any practical ideas on meals that support a healthier gluten-free diet?
10) Where are some of the most commone and unexpected places gluten is hidden?
11) What are common mistakes of hidden gluten people don’t think of when first going gluten free?
12) What are some common names of hidden gluten in products?
Updated on: Published on: