The Ultimate, Adaptogenic Stress and Relaxation Support
June 30th, 2020
I can’t remember a more stressful, anxious time! We are connected to our phones and email all day, and struggle to find work-life balance. Combine that with a global pandemic, social distancing, and the typical pressures of family life, and it’s a wonder that anyone can function at all.
Sometimes we all need a little help to unwind and relax. That’s when I turn to AdaptoZen™, a potent, new adaptogenic herbal blend.
What is Stress?
Everyone experiences it, yet many are surprised to learn it’s much more than just a feeling. It’s a release of hormones.
Acute stress is a temporary inflammatory response that is supposed to protect you and your body. It’s what you experience when you’re frightened by an aggressive dog or you have to meet a tight deadline. When the danger passes, cortisol signals your stress response to wind down.
Chronic stress can put pressure on you mentally and physically, keeping your immune response elevated. If your inflammatory immune response is activated over the long term, it can eventually go rogue and attack your body’s own tissues. This is what happens in autoimmunity.
The chronic form can even damage the nerve cells in the medial amygdala.1 This is the part of the brain responsible for the perception of emotions such as anger, fear, and sadness. The medial amygdala also controls aggression.
Stress is cyclical; it can cause symptoms of distress and anxious feelings and lead to even more stress.
This contributes to adrenal gland fatigue, insomnia, heart disease, autoimmune conditions, and leaky gut. It alters gut-brain interactions and affects the digestion and absorption of nutrients you need to combat these conditions. That’s why it’s essential to stop the cycle.
A Functional Medicine Approach to Relaxation
It’s also exactly why I developed AdaptoZen™, a potent, new adaptogenic herbal blend. The botanicals and micronutrients in my physician-formulated AdaptoZen™ help you adapt to life’s ever-changing demands. This gentle formula supports optimal levels of cortisol and a balanced stress response. It’s the ideal way to wind down after a hectic day.
I formulated AdaptoZen™ with the most effective adaptogenic herbs to provide rapid calming of stress-response hormones. Are you experiencing occasional anxiousness due to fatigue or overwork? AdaptoZen™ can give your body the support it needs to respond with a calm, even-keeled disposition.
What are Adaptogens?
Adaptogenic herbs or “adaptogens” represent a class of herbs that have been used for centuries to help the body adapt to stress. Despite their recent surge in popularity, adaptogens such as ashwagandha, ginseng, and rhodiola have a long history of therapeutic use. Both traditional Chinese medicine and the ancient Indian practice of Ayurveda feature adaptogenic herbs.
Adaptogens have been touted for their ability to promote healthy energy levels, vitality, and a balanced mood. By having a balancing effect on bodily processes, adaptogens help decrease the cellular damage caused by stress.
What Makes AdaptoZen™ so Effective?
AdaptoZen™ contains an ideal blend of botanicals and micronutrients for promoting the optimal amount of cortisol and a balanced stress response. That way, you can mitigate the overproduction of the stress-response chemicals that keep you tossing and turning at night. I made sure to include four of the most powerful adaptogenic herbs including:
- Ashwagandha helps the body cope with stress by promoting balanced adrenal function. Ashwagandha root is widely used to balance stress hormones, relieve occasional anxiousness, and support healthy energy levels.
- Rhodiola Root Extract balances cortisol during periods of high stress. Too much cortisol (your primary stress hormone) can deplete your nutrient reserves, increase belly fat, waste away lean muscle mass, and impair memory. It can also have devastating effects on your blood pressure, blood sugar, and metabolism.
- PEA is a naturally-occurring fatty acid. It is similar to cannabidiol (CBD) in its ability to soothe overstimulated nerves and promote a healthy inflammatory response to stress. Unlike CBD, PEA is naturally produced by your body, has no danger of being tainted by illegal TCH (the compound that creates a “high”) and has no known side effects!
- Saffron, the famed “$10,000 spice,” is known for being the most expensive spice in the world. It’s worth every penny! Saffron has well-demonstrated effects on supporting healthy weight loss, sexual function, and free-radical fighting activity in the body.
Who Should Add AdaptoZen™ to their Daily Regimen?
AdaptoZen™ is perfect for anyone who needs to wind down in a healthy way. Simply take it in the afternoon to promote a healthy night’s rest. AdaptoZen™ is a great choice for anyone who:
- Deals with stress or overwork
- Does not have a balanced stress response
- Has tried other adaptogenic supplements without success
- Is looking for rapid calming and stress relief from an adaptogenic supplement
- Regularly drinks caffeinated beverages such as coffee or tea
- Seeks support in dealing with anxious feelings
- Would like to support healthy relaxation
Adaptogens have a unique, natural way of supporting your body under stress. My AdaptoZen™ formula is ideal for those experiencing adrenal stress and high cortisol. It’s also perfect in the aftermath of extended periods of stress and low energy and cortisol. Especially now, I find it’s truly the best way to relax and unwind at the end my hectic, stressful days.