The Best Way to Support Your Immune Response
From worsening cold and flu seasons to the rise of global health threats, the uncontrolled spread of illness is at the top of everyone’s mind right now. That’s why I developed ImmuneSynergy™. As a functional medicine practitioner and a medical doctor, I know it’s more important than ever to understand how your immune system works so that you can support its optimal function and your best health.
What Is Your Immune System?
Your immune system is a complex network of cells and proteins that defend your body against infection. Each of us has two parts of our immune system: innate and adaptive. Innate immunity is programmed in our genetic material. This part of your immune system naturally activates your white blood cells to go to the site of a cut, for example.
In contrast, your adaptive immune system actually learns! It keeps a record of every germ that it has ever defeated, so it can recognize and destroy it if you encounter it again.
Both parts of your immune system can create inflammation.
When your immune system is working optimally, acute inflammation is a critical weapon that protects you against severe and immediate stressors. This type of inflammation is localized — think a sore throat or red, inflamed skin around a cut. It subsides once the threat is gone.
However, chronic inflammation in your body is a big problem. Chronic inflammation is systemic and ongoing and puts your body in a state of constant alert. This type of inflammatory response is often the root cause of disease. It absolutely must be addressed for your optimal health.
Can You Influence Your Immune System’s Function?
There’s no question about this! In fact, helping my patients understand and improve the function of their immune system was the heart of my functional medicine practice. It’s still at the core of what I do today.
What’s the Best Way to Support Your Immune System?
It’s really quite simple. Supporting your immune system is dependent on supplying your body with all the vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients it needs.
These days, added stress and environmental toxins mean our bodies require more immune-supporting nutrients than ever before. And to make matters more complicated, many of those same immune-supporting nutrients are incredibly difficult to get from diet alone.
That’s exactly why I spent the last year and a half formulating ImmuneSynergy™.
Why Choose Herbal Remedies?
ImmuneSynergy™ is a unique combination of eight vitamins, minerals, and botanicals. I formulated it based on years of clinical practice as an emergency room doctor and a functional medicine physician.
Antioxidants are so crucial for supporting a healthy immune response!
With optimal levels of immune system-boosting and ultra-bioavailable vitamin C and A, ImmuneSynergy™ boosts your antioxidant levels.
These antioxidants — alongside chelated zinc and a proprietary blend of herbs — provide your body extra support at the cellular level to respond to immune challenges and oxidative stress.
What is Special about Chelated Zinc and Elderberry?
Zinc is an essential nutrient. It is required for the manufacture of over 300 different enzymes in your body. Many of these enzymes support immune cell function. Chelated zinc is a more absorbable, more effective, and an easier to digest form of zinc.
The proprietary herbal blend in ImmuneSynergy™ also includes elderberry, a prized immune-supporting botanical used for centuries. Native Americans were well aware of the many immune-supportive benefits of elderberry. Modern science has discovered that elderberry is a rich source of antioxidants known as anthocyanins.
Anthocyanins are incredibly beneficial to your body. They fight free radicals that damage cells at the DNA level. This is exactly why I’ve included the purest elderberry extract available in my ImmuneSynergy™ formula.
The 4 Botanicals That Optimize Immune Health
I’ve also made sure to include four additional botanicals that work together to facilitate optimal immune health:
1. Camu camu: This cherry-like berry comes from the heart of the Amazon rainforest. Camu camu has very high levels of vitamin C and is one of the most potent natural free radical-fighters in the world.
2. Echinacea: Often referred to as the purple coneflower, echinacea purpurea has been used for centuries by Native Americans. Today, thanks to its high concentration of phenols and alkylamides, it is one of the most highly regarded immune-supportive herbs.
3. Andrographis paniculata: This powerful plant from tropical Southeast Asia contains andrographolides. These compounds support immune system functions such as white blood cell production (the defense cells of our body). They also stimulate the release of interferon, a protein that alerts your body when foreign pathogens are present.
4. Pelargonium sidoides: This rare herb has been used for centuries to support an optimal immune response. Also known as South African geranium, it’s known to support healthy upper respiratory function.
Who Should Add ImmuneSynergy™ to Their Daily Routine?
My custom-formulated ImmuneSynergy™ is perfect for anyone who:
- Is looking to facilitate a healthy immune response
- Does not eat eight servings of organic fruits and vegetables per day
- Has tried other immune support formulas without success
- Travels often and wants a physician-formulated supplement on hand
- Wants to mitigate oxidative stress with a potent source of free radical-fighting antioxidants
My ImmuneSynergy™ is an antioxidant-rich formulation with powerful botanical phytonutrients that come in capsule form. It’s the ideal, natural way to support your immune function in your daily life.
Updated on: Published on: