The Myers Way Episode 21: Your Facebook Questions Answered
Click the media player below to listen to the podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window
Your Facebook Questions Answered
- Will you treat me via Skype in the UK?
- Is it okay to have wheat and barley grass in your diet if you’re gluten sensitive or celiac?
- Would you recommend the iodine radiation procedure for a person with hyperthyroidism?
- How do I rid my body of Candida?
- What probiotic do you recommend for kids?
- How do you convince the rest of the medical establishment of your way of practicing is the only one that addresses health and not disease?
- What do you think of bio-identical hormones for women?
- How do I know that my gut is repaired?
- What everyday supplements do you recommend everyone should be taking, including teens?
- Does my one cup of organic coffee per day prevent my leaky gut from healing?
- Do you eat corn chips (organic, non-GMO), or should I stop feeding them to my girls?
- What treatment would you recommend to prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s?
- I want to do an elimination diet, but am worried that I won’t be able to stick to it! How can you help ensure success of following through on this, and how long will it take?
- What are your thoughts on the blood type diet? Is it important to eat a certain diet based on blood type?
- How do you handle having both diabetes and gluten intolerance without messing one of them up worse?
- Why is it so hard to find help on mold exposure?
- How do you recommend treating PCOS naturally?
- How to stop eating sugar?
- If I was advised to stay away from milk, does peach keifer count as milk?
- If I was advised to eat gluten free, does oatmeal count as gluten?
- I will be traveling abroad soon (Europe, Middle East, and Southeast Asia). The travel guides are recommending vaccinations. What are your tips and recommendations on vaccinations, staying healthy, and maintaining a gluten free diet?
- Dr. Myers, I have you heard you say before that the gut is not something that is really addressed in medical school. I found this to be intriguing. Can you please elaborate on this? Why do doctors come out of medical school with little to no training on the gut?
- Best source of folate, not folic acid…how do I know the difference on the label?
- Nutritionally, what is the first thing you usually ingest after waking in the mornings?
- How are you?
I want your feedback!
Comment below and let me know which podcast format you like best:
- Someone interviewing me
- Me interviewing someone else
- Me answering your questions
Updated on: Published on: