Looking for another great way to eat your greens? Blend them into this Broccoli and Kale Soup!
Broccoli and Kale Soup
- 2 Tbsp 29.57 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cups 1920.00 ml bone broth
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml broccoli chopped
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 cup 240.00 ml kale
- 1 cup 240.00 ml spinach
- 2/3 cup 160.00 ml tahini
- 2 tsp 9.86 ml sea salt
- Heat olive oil in a large pot. Add vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add broccoli. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until bright green.
- Add celery and kale, and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add spinach, tahini, and sea salt, and stir.
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes, then transfer to a blender and blend until smooth.