I was in Fredericksburg last weekend, right in the heart of Texas wine country! Although we skipped the wineries, we went to this great little place called Peach Basket that had lots of great food to stock up on for the weekend. I found this Pomegranate Vinaigrette that had recently been recommended by a patient. I’m excited to pass it along to you, because it is delicious!
Dino Kale Carrot Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 2 cups 480.00 ml dinosaur kale sliced thinly
- 2 carrot peeled and grated
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 green apple sliced
- 2 chicken breast cooked and sliced
- pomegranate vinaigrette to taste
- Toss kale, carrots, avocado, red onion, pomegranate kernels, apple, and chicken breast in pomegranate vinaigrette as desired.
- Let chill in the fridge overnight to let the kale soften from the acid in the dressing. (But if you’re eager to enjoy it right away, this last step is not necessary!)