This impressive dish is easy to make but will look and taste like you spent hours making it!
Share this festive dish with family and friends or make extra to heat up later for an easy, stress-free, healthy meal at home, work, or even while you’re traveling!
Holiday Stuffed Squash
- 2 acorn squash
- 1 lb 454.00 g ground turkey
- 1/2 sweet onion chopped
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 apple chopped
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml dried cranberries
- 2 tsp 9.86 ml garlic powder
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml rosemary
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml thyme
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml oregano
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml ground black pepper
- 1 tsp NaN ml sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Half each squash and scoop out seeds to create 4 bowls. Place squash face down on baking sheet and bake in oven for 30-45 minutes, or until soft.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onions, celery, and apples; saute until cooked through. Add in ground turkey and seasonings. Cook until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Take off of heat and add in dried cranberries.
- Place filling in squash and return into oven for about 10 more minutes, then serve.