- 12 egg
- 1 cup 240.00 ml spinach chopped
- 4 slices nitrate-free bacon
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- coconut oil for greasing
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk eggs together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook meat on stovetop and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Pour a small amount of the beaten egg into muffin tin (filling it 1/4 of the way), distributing evenly.
- Then add spinach and bacon to each muffin cup. Cover ingredients with the remaining egg by filling each muffin tin to the top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and allow to cool before removing from tin.