When fighting Candida overgrowth, eating plenty of anti-fungal herbs, spices, and produce is crucial!
As a cruciferous vegetable, broccoli contains isothiocyanates, which are sulphur- and nitrogen-rich compounds that attack the Candida fungus. The addition of the lemon juice, garlic, and spices makes this dish a powerful tool to fend off Candida overgrowth and rebalance the gut flora!
- 4 960 cups mL broccoli cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 29.574 tbsp mL extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 2.4645 tsp mL sea salt
- 1 1/2 22.1805 tbsp mL lemon juice
- 1 4.929 tsp mL ground coriander
- 1 4.929 tsp mL ground cumin
- 3 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/8 0.616125 tsp mL cinnamon
Updated on: Published on: