These Pumpkin Butter Cups are a seasonal and allergy-free take on Peanut Butter Cups!
They make a great alternative for those with food sensitivities or food allergies because they contain no dairy, gluten or an overload of sugar! Plus, the added collagen make them a treat you will want to give and have all year round!
And this recipe is incredibly easy to make! The best part has to be the center–it’s so creamy, pumpkin-filled, and the orange color will get everyone in to the Halloween spirit! Not to mention that with every bite, you get chocolate that will melt right in your mouth! Happy Halloween!
- 1 cup NaN ml unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp NaN ml coconut oil
- 2 tbsp NaN ml pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp 1.23 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup 240.00 ml chocolate chips dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free
- 2 scoop The Myers Way® Collagen Protein
- Combine coconut, coconut oil, collagen, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice in a blender or food processor. Blend until combined into a “nut butter” like consistency.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. In a glass bowl, place chocolate chips and set bowl over top of saucepan to create a double-boiler (alternatively, you can use a double-boiler if you have one). Consistently stir chocolate until fully melted.
- In mini-muffin liners or silicone mold, fill each slightly under halfway with melted chocolate. Roll pumpkin mixture into small balls and place in chocolate. Pour remaining chocolate on top to cover pumpkin mixture.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or until set.