What better way to enjoy the warmer weather than with some fresh seafood. We all know that salmon is a great source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fats, but did you know this fish also contains proteins that can be helpful for joint cartilage, insulin resistance, and reducing gut inflammation? The salmon and dulse flakes both add a high content of iodine to keep your thyroid gland functioning optimally. With tigernut flour as the binder, you also get a good dose of prebiotics to feed the good bacteria in your gut.
You can enjoy these salmon burgers in a lettuce wrap or even throw it on a salad for some extra protein!
- 1 454 lb g salmon
- 1/2 120 cups ml Tigernut flour
- 1/4 60 cups ml Tigernut flour If mixture is too moist
- 1 4.929 tsp ml dried oregano
- 1 4.929 tsp ml dried thyme
- 1 4.929 tsp ml onion powder
- 1 1 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 1.23225 tsp ml sea salt
- 1/4 1.23225 tsp ml ground black pepper
- 1 14.787 tbsp ml Avocado oil
- 1 14.787 tbsp ml dulse flakes
Updated on: Published on: