I am incredibly pleased with how this recipe turned out! These Slow-Cooked Lamb Chops are tender, flavorful, and deliciously complemented by the warm veggies.
Slow Cooked Grass-Fed Lamb Chops with Ginger Spice and Mint
- 1 1/4 lb 567.50 g lamb chops
- 1 sweet potato peeled and chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp 14.79 ml sea salt
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml ginger powder
- 8 mint leaves chopped
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml garlic powder
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml dried thyme
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp 29.57 ml coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp 14.79 ml ginger peeled and minced
- Set out the lamb chops. Place sweet potato and onions at the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Combine salt, ginger powder, mint leaves, garlic powder, dried thyme, and ground black pepper in small bowl. Mix together, then sprinkle over all sides of lamb and press into meat.
- Heat coconut oil in large pan over high heat. Add fresh ginger to pan, then sear all sides of the rib rack.
- Place lamb on top of the sweet potato and onions in slow cooker. Cook on low for about 8 hours.