These are no ordinary meatballs–these are SUPERFOOD Meatballs, bursting with greens, greens, and more greens!
What’s great about making your own meatballs is you can literally put almost anything you want in them! Your family would never guess these Superfood Meatballs are filled with zucchini, basil, and 14 other powerful plant foods in the form of my Organic Greens Superfood Juice Powder!
Flavorful and nutrient-dense, you can serve these meatballs as an appetizer at your next gathering, or on a bed of zucchini noodles for a veggie-packed meal! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- 1 lb 454.00 g ground beef
- 1/2 zucchini grated
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml basil loosely packed
- 1 tbsp 14.79 ml bone broth
- 1 scoop Organic Greens
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place zucchini, garlic, basil, greens powder and bone broth in a high-speed blender or food processor. Pulse until combined.
- Combine the mixture with the ground beef. Shape into meatballs of equal size, about 1 inch meatballs. Place on sheet pan.
- Bake meatballs for 25 minutes or until cooked through.