If you love mixing flavors into your coconut milk yogurt to freshen up your non-dairy routine, this Tropical Yogurt will have you looking forward to breakfast or your mid-day snack. With mango and Liposomal Curcumin, this recipe has a zesty kick with a ton of great benefits!
Liquid Liposomal Curcumin helps your body’s inflammatory response, fights free radicals, and supports your immune function, gut lining, intestinal health and liver function. It also promotes optimal detox pathways. You can do all of that by adding just a teaspoon to your diet every day. My Liposomal Curcumin has a delicious citrus flavor that adds so much depth to this non-dairy yogurt. I just can’t get enough of it.
On top of all the benefits of Liposomal Curcumin, I made this breakfast even better for your gut with coconut-milk yogurt. This dairy-free alternative is a great way to support your digestive system by avoiding the inflammatory effects of milk-based yogurts. Additionally, the healthy fats will help you stay full and satisfied until your next meal.
Try my vibrant and delicious Tropical Yogurt. It is going to be your new favorite!
- 1 cup 240.00 ml plain coconut yogurt
- 1 mango chopped to fill about 1/4 cup plus additional for garnish
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml Liposomal Curcumin
- water filtered, as needed
- In blender, puree mango. Add water until thinned just enough to blend together.
- Stir mango puree into coconut yogurt with curcumin.
- Top with additional mango chunks if desired.