Valentine’s Day Chocolate Truffles
February 9th, 2018
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, which to me means chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate! Instead of buying one of those heart-shaped boxes of chocolate filled with sugar, dairy, and other bad-for-you ingredients, why not make your own?
These Valentine’s Day Chocolate Truffles are melt-in-your-mouth delicious and make a perfect gift for that special someone in your life (or yourself!). Full of heart-healthy fats from avocado and coconut butter, you will fall in love with these Valentine’s Day Chocolate Truffles!
Use carob powder in place of the cocoa powder to make these Autoimmune Solution protocol-friendly! Enjoy!
Valentine's Day Chocolate Truffles
- 1 avocado flesh scooped out
- 3 Tbsp coconut butter
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (or carob powder)
- 6 drops liquid Stevia
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Chocolate Coating
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (or carob powder)
- 2 drops liquid Stevia
- Other options for coating
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- unsweetened cocoa powder (or carob powder)
- freeze-dried fruit crushed