Fire up the grill! These Cilantro Lime Shrimp Skewers are perfect for an outdoor barbecue with friends and family. And with hardly any hands-on prep work involved, you can socialize while dinner cooks itself!
Cilantro and lime are one of my favorite flavor combinations, and are a fresh complement to crispy, savory shrimp!
Enjoy these shrimp skewers alongside a big, green salad for a light, summery meal. Bon appétit!
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Skewers
- 1 lb 454.00 g jumbo shrimp deveined
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml Avocado oil
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml lime juice
- 1/4 tsp 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp 1.23 ml sea salt
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml cilantro chopped
- 8 bamboo skewers
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Whisk together oil, lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and cilantro.
- Place shrimp onto skewers. Pour marinade over shrimp and evenly coat.
- Grill at medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side. Optionally, bake in oven on a lined baking sheet at 450 F for 5 minutes.