This delicious and warming recipe for Paleo Coconut Chicken Curry is a classic on The Myers Way®! Turmeric, the spice responsible for this dish’s vibrant color, cools inflammation in the body, while healthy fats from coconut milk and avocado help to heal a leaky gut.
Paleo Coconut Chicken Curry
- 1 Tbsp 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 white onion diced
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml green onions chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 chicken breast cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 Tbsp 7.39 ml turmeric
- 1/2 Tbsp 7.39 ml cumin
- 1 Tbsp 14.79 ml coriander
- 1/2 tsp 2.46 ml onion powder
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml sea salt
- 13.5 oz 399.25 ml full fat coconut milk
- 1 avocado sliced
- Coat a large skillet with olive oil and heat on medium heat.
- When hot, add garlic and cook until slightly browned.
- Add chopped onion and more oil, if needed. Cover and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add turmeric, cumin, coriander and onion powder.
- Mix to coat onions then add celery and green onions.
- Mix, then add celery.
- Add cooked chicken and coconut milk. Let simmer to mix flavors.
- Top with sliced avocado and serve over 1 cup of cauliflower rice per serving.