Between family vacations, kids camps, and road trips, the summer can pose a difficult travel challenge for food. This Coconut Granola deliciously brings a solution–it’s simple to make, and easy to take on the go! You can also pour some of your favorite unsweetened milk substitute on top for a yummy breakfast.
- 1 cup 240.00 ml mixed nuts
- 3/4 cup 180.00 ml chia seeds or mix of your favorite seeds: pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds,
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml fresh berries of your choice, all dried
- 1 Tbsp 14.79 ml unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp 14.79 ml coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp 1.23 ml sea salt
- 1/2 tsp 2.46 ml cinnamon