This simple and delicious recipe is a perfect appetizer or snack that’s filled with healthy fats, probiotics, and collagen protein to support healthy hair, skin and nails! This recipe features Amy Myers MD Collagen Protein.
Collagen, a vital protein found in our bodies, is known for its role in supporting skin, hair, nails, joints as well as healthy gut lining. Watermelon radish adds a beautiful pop of color while also adding vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and antioxidants! By incorporating collagen into this guacamole, we’re not only creating a dip that bursts with creaminess and zesty flavors but also adding an extra boost of nourishment!
Collagen Guacamole on Sweet Potato Nachos
- 1 large sweet potato sliced into rounds
- 1 tbsp 14.79 ml Avocado oil
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml sea salt
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml black peppercorns
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml garlic powder
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml plain coconut yogurt
- 1 scoop The Myers Way® Collagen Protein
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- 1/2 jalapeno diced
- 1 watermelon radish sliced
- 1 handful microgreens
- 1 handful cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Chop the sweet potatoes into ¼ inch rounds and place onto a baking sheet with parchment. Toss with avocado oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder until evenly coated. Bake for 10 minutes, flip sweet potatoes and bake for another 5 -10 minutes or until golden.
- Add the avocado, coconut yogurt, collagen powder, jalapeno, red onion, lime juice and zest to a bowl and mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble, add the cooked sweet potato rounds to a plate and top with dollops of guacamole, watermelon radish, microgreens, cilantro and a squeeze of lime. Serve and enjoy!