If you’re used to drinking coffee every morning, giving up caffeine can be difficult. Many people actually enjoy the flavor of coffee more than anything. This recipe utilizes dandelion root tea to give that dark roasted coffee flavor we love without the adrenal-stimulating caffeine so you won’t crash later.
The coconut milk provides fat for proper blood sugar balance, and the dates add just a touch of sweetness. Drink this latte warm and you won’t even miss your favorite coffee shop treats!
Dandelion Root Café Latté
- 2 bags Roasted Dandelion Root Tea
- 3 cups 720.00 ml water filtered
- 2 dates pitted
- 1/8 tsp 0.62 ml vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml full fat coconut milk
- Add water, roasted dandelion tea bags, and dates to a small pot over high heat. Allow to come to a rolling boil, then turn off heat and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags from the water and discard. Add all ingredients to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into two glasses and serve warm.