“What should I eat for breakfast?” That’s a question I hear daily from my patients. This Egg-Free Breakfast Scramble is a great solution! It is also easy to enjoy as quick leftovers as you begin your busy day.
Egg-free Breakfast Scramble
- 1 lb 454.00 g ground beef
- 3/4 lb 340.50 g ground beef
- 1/2 tsp 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp 29.57 ml coconut oil
- 1 sweet onion roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml broccoli about 1 handful of florets
- 2 zucchini sliced into half moons
- 2 yellow squash sliced into half moons
- 1/4 lb 113.50 g asparagus approximately 4 stalks
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp 2.46 ml sea salt
- 2 avocado large, sliced
- In a large pan, brown beef and season with cinnamon. Set aside.
- In another pan, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- In another pan, heat coconut oil over medium heat and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add veggies and cook for another 5-7 minutes until veggies are soft.
- Add garlic powder and salt and stir well.
- Mix browned beef with veggies and serve. Top with sliced avocado.