Whether you’re in the first 30 days following The Myers Way®, or you avoid eggs altogether, you’ll love this recipe for an Eggless, AIP Mayo. It’s a delicious option that opens the door to a whole world of possibilities: chicken salad, home-made dressing, or even my Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad!
While there are Paleo, store-bought mayos available, some still contain eggs. This recipe keeps your body free of ingredients that may trigger an inflammatory response.
The oils used in Eggless, AIP Mayo are wholesome, healthy fats that will keep you full and satisfied. The combination of avocado, olive, and palm oil creates rich flavor and texture. My recipe is also void of added sugars, and it doesn’t use any vinegar derived from GMO corn or petroleum.
I try to avoid eggs in my everyday diet, and this recipe makes it all the easier!
Eggless, AIP Mayo
- 2/3 cup 160.00 ml Avocado oil
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml palm oil
- 2 tbsp 29.57 ml palm oil
- 2 tsps 9.86 ml apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml garlic powder omit for SIBO
- 1 scoop The Myers Way® Collagen Protein
- 3/4 tsp 3.70 ml sea salt
- Using a stand or hand mixer, combine all ingredients and mix on medium or high speed for 8-10 minutes, until soft peaks form. Store covered in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to a month.