The holidays are right around the corner, and this grain-free stuffing recipe is perfect for those following any of The Myers Way® Protocols!
In fact, Dr. Myers and I have put together a full collection of delicious, autoimmue friendly, holiday recipes in The Myers Way® Autoimmune Friendly Holiday Recipes eBook! All of the recipes are free of grains, gluten, dairy, and eggs, and are Autoimmune Solution compliant, or include substitutions to make them so.
Learn more and get your copy here!
Grain-Free Bacon, Apple, and Sweet Potato Stuffing
- 3 sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 2 yellow onion diced
- 5 stalks celery chopped
- 2 apple chopped
- 8 slices nitrate-free bacon diced
- 1/2 cup NaN ml coconut oil
- 2 scoops The Myers Way® Bone Broth Collagen
- 1 Tbsp 14.79 ml apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp NaN ml garlic powder
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml rosemary
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml thyme
- 1 tsp NaN ml oregano
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp 2.46 ml sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Grease large baking sheet with coconut oil and evenly spread out sweet potatoes on sheet.
- Season sweet potatoes with garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano, pepper, and salt.
- Bake until sweet potatoes start to brown (about 40 minutes).
- In a large skillet, cook coconut oil and bacon over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped apples, celery, and diced onions. Cook until onions become translucent.
- Place cooked mixture in a large bowl to cool. Add bone broth and sweet potatoes. Mix well.
- Place the mixture on baking sheet greased with coconut oil. Bake at 375° F until browned (about 20 minutes).