Looking for a new breakfast idea? These Hearty Pumpkin Muffins are sure to hit the spot and give you the energy to take on the morning!
- 3/4 cup 180.00 ml almond flour
- 3/4 cup 180.00 ml flaxseed meal
- 1 1/2 tsp 7.39 ml baking soda
- 3/4 tsp 3.70 ml sea salt
- 2 cups 480.00 ml pumpkin puree
- 9 dates
- 3 Tbsp 44.36 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup 80.00 ml water
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml chia seeds
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml almonds sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml pecans chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup 180.00 ml raisins
- Preheat oven to 315 degrees F.
- Combine almond flour, flaxseed meal, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a blender, blend together pumpkin, dates, olive oil, and water until dates are completely blended. If you do not have a blender, you can use a food processor or hand-held mixer.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Add chia seeds, nuts (if desired), coconut flakes, and raisins.
- Pour batter into lined muffin tins, and bake for 40-45 minutes. Remove from oven and allow muffins to cool before serving.