When it comes to fragrances, lavender is a popular one, and for good reason. You can support your body in every way with these Lavender Bath Salts. The romantic floral scent is perfect for practicing self care before a night out, or unwinding after a long day.
On top of having an attractive smell, lavender boasts tons of physical and mental benefits. As an essential oil, lavender is used to sooth skin irritations, including eczema and chapped lips. It has been known to ease pain from minor burns and cleanse cuts as well. Lavender oil’s also improves symptoms associated with stress and anxiety, making it a popular choice in aromatherapy, and bath and body products. All of these fantastic qualities combine with sweet-smelling mandarin oil, and detoxifying epsom salt, so that you feel rested and restored.
So sit back and relax with this beautiful recipe, and experience the wonderful nature of my invigorating Lavender Bath Salts.
Lavender Bath Salts
- 1 lb 454.00 g Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml Himalayan pink sea salt medium or course grind
- 20 drops Lavender essential oil
- 15 drops Mandarin (or Orange) essential oil
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml dried lavender optional
- In a bowl, combine salts.
- Add drops of essential oils. Massage in with your hands.
- Toss in dried lavender.
- Transfer to airtight container until ready to use.
- When ready to use, drop a handful into hot bath directly under faucet to dissolve.