Want to boost the flavor of your grilled chicken or fish? This Lemon-Herb Sauce is absolutely bursting with fresh herbs, lemon, and garlic, making it the perfect whole-foods condiment to enhance your next meal!
You can whip up this Lemon-Herb Sauce in minutes to add a gourmet touch to any quick weeknight dinner. I like it over salmon, pasture-raised chicken, or lamb, however you can get creative and use it as a sauce for pasta or drizzle it on your veggies! Enjoy!
- 1 cup 240.00 ml parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml cilantro
- 15 sprigs mint leaves approximately 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml green onions roughly chopped
- 1 cloves garlic smashed
- lemon juice from 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup 80.00 ml olive oil
- Blend all ingredients together. Use as a topping for chicken, salmon, or lamb dishes.