Are you looking for a last-minute AIP-friendly dessert to bring to a gathering? Or maybe just some creative ways to use your Mocha Latte Paleo Protein? Then these Mocha Protein Brownies are for you!
These fudgy brownies will certainly satisfy your chocolate cravings! The chocolate is only intensified by the touch of coffee flavor offered by the Mocha Latte Paleo Protein. Plus, they can be made with or without a dash of maple syrup depending on where you are on your Autoimmune Solution protocol!
Enjoy with a tall glass of coconut milk or other non-dairy milk for best results.
AIP Mocha Protein Brownies
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml Cassava flour
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml coconut flour
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml arrowroot starch
- 1 scoop The Myers Way® Mocha Latte Paleo Protein
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml cocoa powder unsweetened (or carob powder)
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml baking soda
- 1 tbsp 14.79 ml gelatin
- 1/2 tsp 2.46 ml sea salt
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml applesauce unsweetened
- 1 cup 240.00 ml coconut milk full fat
- 2 tsp 9.86 ml vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml palm shortening
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml maple syrup optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease an 8x8 glass baking dish or line with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a mixer, combine dry ingredients (cassava flour through salt). Mix until well combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients. Beat together until fully combined. If adding cocoa nibs or chocolate chips, fold these in at this time.
- Pour batter into baking dish and spread evenly into dish. Place in oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely before slicing into.