Don’t wait for the holidays to make this delicious no-bake pumpkin pie fudge! It’ll satisfy your sweet tooth and is the perfect treat.
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- 15 ounces 443.61 ml canned pumpkin
- 1 cup 240.00 ml coconut flour
- 4 banana
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp 2.46 ml ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp 2.46 ml sea salt
- In a bowl, thoroughly mash ripe bananas until consistency is clump-free.
- In a large bowl, add coconut flour, spices, salt, and mashed bananas. Mix well.
- Add a can of pumpkin to the large bowl and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a thin dish.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, until firm.