In a world where sweet treats often come loaded with processed sugars and unhealthy ingredients, it’s refreshing to discover a delicious alternative that aligns with The Myers Way® lifestyle. One common misconception about the diet is that it’s devoid of sweet treats. Contrary to popular belief, you can still enjoy desserts while staying true to your paleo principles.
My Paleo Cookie Dough Bars are a delightful treat that encapsulates the essence of the paleo diet – whole ingredients and no processed sugars. These bars are the perfect balance of flavors, combining the richness of almond butter and the sweetness of vanilla. You can curb your sweet-tooth cravings all while packing a nutritional punch that is free from grains, dairy, and refined sugars.
These bars feature my Vanilla Bean Paleo Protein which is sourced from grass-fed bovine collagen that is rich in tissue-building peptides. My Paleo Protein is infused with 21 grams of high-quality protein per scoop making my Paleo Cookie Dough Bars the perfect protein-packed snack or healthy treat. While you’re enjoying a mouth-watering bite, you’re also supporting healthy muscle growth and tissue repair.
My Paleo Cookie Dough Bars are where irresistible flavors meet nutritional goodness. The best part is that they are incredibly easy to make and require no baking. Once you take a bite, you’ll find it hard to believe that these are paleo-friendly, crafted with simple ingredients.
Paleo Cookie Dough Bars
- 4 scoops The Myers Way® Vanilla Bean Paleo Protein
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml almond butter
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 cup 240.00 ml dairy-free chocolate
- 1 pinch flaked sea salt on top
- Add protein powder, nut butter, coconut oil and vanilla extract into a bowl
- Combine until you have a dough-like consistency
- Line an 8x8 container with parchment paper and press the cookie dough layer into the bottom of the pan
- Pour melted chocolate on top and sprinkle with flaky sea salt
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours
- Remove from the freezer, cut into bars and enjoy!