When it comes to enjoying a frozen treat on a warm summer day, nothing quite hits the spot like a creamy scoop of ice cream. But what if you could take that indulgence to the next level by incorporating the goodness of collagen and the tangy sweetness of raspberries? My Raspberry Collagen Ice Cream recipe is super easy to make and is packed with health benefits thanks to its special ingredient– Collagen Protein. This frozen delight combines the vibrant flavors of juicy raspberries with the creaminess of coconut cream and coconut yogurt. Get ready to savor a symphony of flavors and experience the joy of nourishing your body from the inside out.
The Power of Collagen:
Collagen, often referred to as the body’s building block, is a protein that plays a crucial role in maintaining the health and elasticity of your skin, hair, nails, and joints. As you age, your body’s natural collagen production declines, leading to various signs of aging and decreased joint flexibility. Collagen Protein provides many of health benefits including, supporting a healthy gut lining and normal intestinal permeability, enhancing vibrant hair, skin, and nails, and helping to maintain healthy bones and joints. It’s also Keto friendly and paleo approved and promotes optimal lean muscle mass!
Raspberries, known for their vibrant color and delectable flavor, are an excellent addition to any dessert. They are packed with antioxidants, fiber, and essential vitamins, making them a nutritious choice for creating a guilt-free treat. Their tartness perfectly complements the sweetness of the coconut ice cream, creating a harmonious blend of flavors.
Raspberry Collagen Ice Cream
- 2 cups 480.00 ml fresh raspberries frozen
- 1 cup 240.00 ml plain coconut yogurt
- 1/3 cup 80.00 ml coconut cream
- 1 scoop The Myers Way® Collagen Protein
- 3 tbsp 44.36 ml maple syrup *exclude if you are following the AIP Diet, or if you have Candida Overgrowth or SIBO
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml vanilla bean powder
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a pan and freeze for 4-5 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and let thaw for 10-15 minutes.
- Scoop into a bowl and enjoy!