It’s the time of year for the refreshing and delightful dishes that make the season spring to life! The next time you host a healthy brunch, put this Shaved Radish Cucumber Salad on display. The vibrant color and crisp flavor will lighten up the whole table.
Radishes and cucumbers don’t have to be a garnish in the salad bowl. They have a ton of health benefits from improving digestion, to promoting weight loss. Both of the bright vegetables contain fiber and cucumber’s high water content work to hydrate your body and your digestive tract.
Don’t forget the olive oil! You won’t want to miss out on the addition of this incredibly flavorful, healthy fat. Throw these refreshing vegetables together with my oil-based dressing in this Shaved Radish Cucumber Salad for a beautiful, nutritious dish.
Shaved Radish Cucumber Salad
- 1 cucumber
- 2 1/2 cups 600.00 ml radishes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml olive oil
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp 14.79 ml thyme
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml sea salt
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml ground black pepper
- Slice cucumber, radish, and onion very finely with a knife or a mandoline. Combine together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, thyme, salt, and pepper. Pour over vegetables and toss. To coats.
- Place in refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes to an hour.