If you’re looking for a delicious way to support your relaxation, increase sleep, and improve digestion, look no further! My Sour Pomegranate Magnesium Gummy recipe is not only easy to make but is also loaded with health benefits! I’ve incorporated Colon Comfort to infuse these gummies with a powerful mix of magnesium citrate and botanicals such as apple cider vinegar and artichoke to help combat digestive issues and constipation. In addition, choosing low-sugar dark fruit juice such as pomegranate packs a punch of antioxidants.
Sour Pomegranate Magnesium Gummies
- 1 cup 240.00 ml pomegranate juice (or other dark, lower sugar fruit juice of your choice)
- 2 tbsp 29.57 ml gelatin
- 1 tbsp 14.79 ml Colon Comfort 10 capsules, using powder inside
- 1/2 tsp 2.46 ml sea salt
- silicone candy molds serving size may vary depending on size of the mold
- To a small saucepan, add juice, salt and powder from 10 Colon Comfort capsules. Add in the gelatin powder over the juice mixture in the saucepan (do not turn on the burner yet) and whisk to combine. Allow this mixture to sit for about 5 minutes to “bloom” the gelatin.
- Turn burner to low-medium heat. As the mixture heats up, it will start to liquify. Once the gelatin is dissolved, turn off the heat. Whisk once or twice to combine.
- Pour the mixture carefully into the silicone molds. (Alternatively, you can pour the mixture into a small baking dish and cut out shapes later if you do not have a mold).
- Refrigerate molds for about two hours or until fully set. Then, carefully pop gummies out of molds and place in storage container in the fridge.