This Strawberry and Cucumber Salad is a light and summery side dish that can pair well with any meal! And because summer is strawberry and cucumber season, it’s the perfect time to get the freshest (and tastiest!) organic produce to really make this salad pop!
I love how the fresh mint brings out the flavors of the other ingredients and adds a bit of culinary flair to a dish that takes only minutes to prepare!
Top your salad with some grilled chicken or salmon for a complete meal. Enjoy!
Strawberry and Cucumber Salad
- 2 cucumber chopped
- 24 strawberries about 3 cups, chopped
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml fresh mint finely chopped
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
- In a bowl, combine cucumbers, strawberries, onion, and mint.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together vinegar and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over salad mixture and serve.