Celebrate a birthday with this delectable treat that not only satisfies your sweet tooth, but also supports your skin health and nourishes your gut! My Strawberry Cheesecake Birthday Bites require minimal baking skills and just a few simple ingredients! I make these every year for my own birthday celebration.
These bites combine the tartness of strawberries with the creaminess of coconut butter, and the perfect amount of tangy, lemon zest. Featuring Spectrum 5 Collagen™, packed with five types of collagen, it supports firmer skin, joint mobility, and a healthier gut lining. To top it off, I’ve created a delicious icing infused with gut-nourishing ingredients, including coconut oil and Leaky Gut Revive® Strawberry Lemonade which features marshmallow root, licorice root, slippery elm, and L-Glutamine.
These yummy bites are as fun to make as they are to eat! They are completely free of refined sugar, gluten, and dairy. Every bite is cool, creamy, and light– perfect for an end of summer or birthday celebration!
Dr. Myers’ Strawberry Cheesecake Birthday Bites
- 1 cup 240.00 ml coconut butter
- 8 strawberries about 1 cup
- 1 scoop Spectrum 5 Collagen™
- lemon zest from two lemons
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml coconut oil melted
- 1 scoop Strawberry Lemonade Leaky Gut Revive®
- 1/4 tsp 1.23 ml vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients for bites into a high speed blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, scraping down sides midway through.
- Place mixture into a bowl and chill in refrigerator for about 20 minutes or until mixture is less sticky.
- Remove mixture from refrigerator and roll into 1-inch balls. Place on a lined baking sheet and return back to the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Combine melted coconut oil, Leaky Gut Revive® Strawberry Lemonade, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Remove bites from refrigerator and either drizzle with coating or use sticks/forks to completely coat bites. Place back on baking sheet and refrigerate until solid approximately 20 minutes.
- Repeat step number 5 again for second coating
- Once solid, enjoy!