These Strawberry Coolers take your favorite flavors of the season to make a refreshing drink to quench your thirst. The best part is that it also supports your body with the help of Leaky Gut Revive® Strawberry Lemonade. This Strawberry Cooler satisfies with a sweet and savory taste that’s full of healthy ingredients, and it’s especially refreshing on a hot summer day.
Strawberries are packed with essential nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium, folic acid, and fiber. They also contain antioxidants that help fight free radical damage that can cause oxidative stress.
They are also rich in folate, which has been shown to regulate your mood, sleep, and appetite. Due to their low glycemic index and high fiber content, they also promote healthy blood glucose levels.
As opposed to regular table sugar and high-fructose corn syrup, which don’t contain any vital nutrients, coconut sugar is rich in iron, zinc, calcium, potassium, and antioxidants. It also contains a fiber called inulin, which may slow glucose absorption. This is why coconut sugar has a lower glycemic index than regular table sugar.
Leaky Gut Revive® Strawberry Lemonade
The ingredient that gives this cooler its sweet, tangy flavor is Leaky Gut Revive® Strawberry Lemonade, a natural, 6-in-1 physician-formulated blend of nutrients designed to soothe and repair your gut quickly.
Adding this to your strawberry cooler can help reduce belly bloat, smooth digestion, and repair your gut lining. Plus, it tastes so delicious, you’ll want to add it to every beverage you make!
How to Make Strawberry Coolers
These coolers are almost as easy to make as they are delicious and refreshing! Simply blend Leaky Gut Revive® Strawberry Lemonade mixture, fresh strawberries, coconut sugar, and lemon juice in a high-speed blender, strain the berry seeds, and mix with ginger ale! You’ll have a pool-side party favorite that will leave your guests feeling supported and satisfied!
- 3 cup 720.00 ml water
- 5 cup 1200.00 ml strawberries sliced
- 1 cup 240.00 ml coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tsp 9.86 ml lemon zest
- 1 cup 240.00 ml ginger ale
- ice crushed
- 3 scoop Strawberry Lemonade Leaky Gut Revive®
- Combine Leaky Gut Revive® Strawberry Lemonade with 3 cup water and stir until dissolved.
- In a blender, process Strawberry Lemonade mixture with strawberries, coconut sugar, and lemon juice and zest in batches until smooth.
- Strain the berry seeds if desired.
- Pour mixture into a pitcher and stir in ginger ale.
- Serve in chilled glasses over ice.
- If desired, garnish with strawberries.