Strawberry Vodka Lemonade
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml water
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml honey
- 1 lb 454.00 g strawberries fresh
- 1 cup 240.00 ml water
- 1 cup 240.00 ml lemon juice freshly squeezed using about 4-6 large lemons
- 1.5 cups 360.00 ml water
- 8 oz 236.59 ml gluten-free vodka optional
- 2 scoops Strawberry Lemonade Leaky Gut Revive® +1 scoop if adding vodka
- Make simple syrup by placing honey and water into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- When syrup has reduced, remove from heat, pour into a jar, and place in the fridge to cool.
- Combine Leaky Gut Revive® Strawberry Lemonade with 1.5 cup water and stir until dissolved.
- Place strawberries and Strawberry Lemonade into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth. Pour over a sieve and use a spoon to press puree through the holes, separating the seeds from the puree. Set aside
- Juice lemons with a juicer until you’ve reached about 1 cup.
- Add lemon juice, ½ cup of water, strawberry puree, and vodka (optional) into a large pitcher and mix well. Add in honey simple syrup and mix again until combined.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until chilled. Serve over ice.