Indulge in a delightful treat with my mouthwatering Vanilla Berry Chia Pudding recipe. This wholesome snack combines the richness of The Myers Way® Vanilla Bean Paleo Protein with the natural sweetness of mixed berries. The star ingredient, chia seeds, adds a delightful texture and packs a nutritional punch with their abundance of fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and protein.
This Vanilla Protein Berry Chia Pudding satisfies your dessert cravings and offers a nourishing, guilt-free experience you can enjoy anytime.
From breakfast to dessert, this recipe hits every craving! Not to mention, it’s simple to make. Scroll down to learn how to make this recipe.
Vanilla Berry Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup 60.00 ml chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup 360.00 ml unsweetened milk substitute
- 1 scoop The Myers Way® Vanilla Bean Paleo Protein
- fresh berries of your choice
- 1/2 Tbsp 7.39 ml unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add chia seeds, milk substitute, and The Myers Way® Vanilla Beach Paleo Protein in a glass jar.
- Mix ingredients thoroughly or shake vigorously in a closed container to combine ingredients well.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight, until the mixture becomes thick and pudding-like.
- Remove from refrigerator and stir once more when ready to serve.
- Spoon into bowls and top with fresh fruit and coconut flakes.