These Vanilla Cinnamon Gelatin “Jigglers” are a tasty twist on tea! They’re perfect for an out of the ordinary snack, or a not-too-sweet dessert. Flavor them however you like for a cool, refreshing treat.
Vanilla Cinnamon Gelatin Jigglers
- 5 cups 1200.00 ml water heated in saucepan
- 5 teabags vanilla cinnamon tea
- 3 scoop The Myers Way® Gelatin
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml coconut milk unsweetened
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml ground cinnamon
- Steep tea in hot water in saucepan for about 5 minutes, then remove tea bags.
- Put gelatin in stainless steel bowl and pour tea into bowl, whisking together immediately. Continue to whisk until all lumps are dissolved and gelatin is completely incorporated.
- Add coconut milk and pour into glass dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon and stir well.
- Place in fridge, covered, for about 6 hours before cutting into cubes and serving. Store in fridge.