Can’t resist the warm fall spices and creamy decadence of a pumpkin spice latte? Then you HAVE to try this recipe!
My AIP Pumpkin Spice Latte is free from the excess sugar, dairy, caffeine, and other nasty ingredients you’d find at your local coffee shop–without sacrificing any of the taste! It’s made with REAL pumpkin, filling protein, and healthy fats from coconut milk. No artificial colors and flavors here!
This is one pumpkin spice latte you don’t have to feel guilty about drinking again and again this holiday season! Enjoy!
AIP Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 cups 480.00 ml full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup 120.00 ml pumpkin puree canned or fresh
- 1 scoop The Myers Way® Pumpkin Spice Paleo Protein
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp 2.46 ml allspice
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml vanilla
- 2 Tbsp 29.57 ml maple syrup
- Add the coconut milk and pumpkin puree to a saucepan at medium heat. Whisk together until mixture begins to simmer.
- Remove from heat and pour into blender. Add in protein powder, cinnamon, allspice, vanilla, and maple syrup to taste. Blend until frothy and serve.