Are you ready for a delicious and healthy treat? These Strawberry Lemonade Gummies are made with just 2 ingredients (or 3 if you count water), are fruity, sweet, and loaded with healthy nutrients. They take just 5 minutes of hands-on time to make and are absolutely irresistible.
In addition to being tasty, these AIP gummies are gut-friendly and have multiple health benefits.
Strawberry Lemonade Leaky Gut Revive Powder
The main ingredient in these Strawberry Lemonade Gummies is my Strawberry Lemonade Leaky Gut Revive Powder. Just 3-4 scoops is enough to give these gummies a delicious fruity flavor and deliver lots of health benefits.
This strawberry lemonade powder is specially formulated to help with leaky gut syndrome. It contains prebiotic fiber to promote a healthy gut microbiome, and slippery elm bark and marshmallow root to enhance the gut’s mucosal lining. It also contains L-glutamine to help reduce sugar cravings.
The strawberry lemonade powder contains only natural flavors and is naturally sweetened with stevia leaf extract. It’s fresh, fruity, and perfect as a drink or as a gummy.
Homemade AIP gummies
Gummies are very easy to make at home with just a few ingredients, gelatin, water, and Strawberry Lemonade Leaky Gut Revive Powder.
Organic, grass-fed gelatin is not only a great ingredient for making tasty treats and desserts, but it has its own health benefits too. Gelatin is a protein derived from collagen that may promote healthy skin, hair, nails, joints, and a healthy gut. Gelatin contains essential amino acids that support the intestinal wall by building protective mucus lining in your intestines, which can help protect the intestinal wall from damage and prevent leaky gut.
The key to getting gelatin to set and make gummies is to dissolve it fully in hot water. You can heat the water in the microwave and then combine it with gelatin and Strawberry Lemonade Leaky Gut Revive Powder, or if you prefer the stovetop, you can stir together all the ingredients in a saucepan over low heat until the gelatin dissolves.
Then carefully pour the mixture into a mold and let it set at room temperature for a few hours.
What kind of mold to use for gummies
If you have a fun-shaped gummy mold, you can use that. But you can also make these gummies in a shallow heat-safe glass container. I recommend using one that is about 8×5 inches so that the gummies can be cut into cubes. You can use an 8×8 baking dish as well, but the gummies will be thinner.
Once the gummies are set, you can pop them out of the mold, or if using a glass container, use a sharp knife to slice it into squares. Use a spatula to get under the gummies to get them out of the mold.
This recipe calls for 3-4 scoops of Strawberry Lemonade Leaky Gut Revive Powder, so it makes about 3-4 servings of gummies. This means you can enjoy several gummies as one serving! The number of gummies per serving will depend on how big you make each gummy.
How to store homemade gummies
These gummies need to be kept in a sealed container in a cool place, and can be stored for up to 5 days.
More recipes to try using Strawberry Lemonade Leaky Gut Revive Powder:
AIP Strawberry Lemonade Gummies
- 1 cup 240.00 ml water
- 3 scoops Strawberry Lemonade Leaky Gut Revive® add a 4th scoop for extra flavor
- 3 tbsp 44.36 ml The Myers Way® Gelatin
- Heat the water in a kettle until hot but not boiling, or microwave the water in a microwave-safe container for 2-3 minutes, or until the water is hot and tiny bubbles form. Do not let the water boil. Carefully stir in the Strawberry Lemonade Leaky Gut Revive Powder and gelatin and whisk until no lumps remain.
- Carefully pour into an 8x5-inch glass container or into gummy molds. Allow to cool at room temperature for 3-4 hours, or until completely set. If using a mold, pop out the gummies from the mold and enjoy. If using a glass container, use a knife to cut the gummies in the container into 1-inch squares and run the knife along the side of the container. Use a silicone spatula to remove the gummies from the container and enjoy. Store in a cool dry place for up to 5 days.
- Whisk together the ingredients in a small saucepan until no lumps remain. Heat over low heat for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until no lumps remain. Don’t let the mixture boil.
- Carefully pour into an 8x5-inch heat-safe container or into gummy molds. Allow to cool at room temperature for 3-4 hours, or until completely set. If using a mold, pop out the gummies from the mold and enjoy. If using a glass container, use a knife to cut the gummies in the container into 1-inch squares and run the knife along the side of the container. Use a silicone spatula to remove the gummies from the container and enjoy. Store in a cool dry place for up to 5 days.