This Carrot Mango Salad is great for dinner parties. The bright carrots and mango bring beautiful color to accompany those organic greens!
Carrot Mango Salad with Walnuts and Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 8 cups 1920.00 ml mixed greens
- 3 carrot shredded or finely chopped into about 1 cup
- 3/4 cup 180.00 ml walnuts chopped
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1 mango chopped
- 1 Tbsp 14.79 ml apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp 44.36 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp 1.23 ml sea salt
- 1/4 tsp 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- Combine greens, carrots, walnuts, avocado, and mango together in large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then toss ingredients well.