This recipe is packed with thyroid supporting nutrition! Kelp noodles are a great source of iodine, and chicken contains selenium and iron to help your thyroid function properly.
Kelp Noodle Stir Fry with Organic Chicken and Veggies
- 8 ounces 236.59 ml kelp noodles rinsed
- 2 Tbsp 29.57 ml coconut oil or animal fat
- 1 sweet onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp 14.79 ml ginger approximately 1 inch, peeled and minced
- 2 carrot peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 cups 960.00 ml spinach
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp NaN ml sea salt
- 1 Tbsp 14.79 ml Coconut aminos avoid on the Candida/SIBO protocols
- 1 avocado sliced
- 2 chicken breast cooked
- Set aside rinsed kelp noodles. Heat fat in large pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger.
- After a minute, add carrots and let cook for about 5 minutes until carrots begin to soften.
- Add spinach, scallions, sea salt, and coconut aminos. Mix well and let spinach wilt.
- Finally add the rinsed kelp noodles, mixing well until noodles are hot.
- Top with avocado slices and serve with chicken breast.