Yes, you can still satisfy your sushi cravings on a keto diet. That’s because you won’t find any rice in this roll; only crisp and crunchy carrot, cucumber, and seaweed paired with fresh salmon sashimi and avocado.
This easy and delicious keto sushi recipe has a whole host of health benefits, all rolled up and ready to dip.
Seaweed is a great source of fiber, which is known to promote gut health and aid in digestion…and that’s only the wrapping! Inside, you’ll find thin slices of vitamin B-rich salmon sashimi, which can help reduce inflammation and support cardiovascular health. Add a delicious superfood such as avocado, and you’re ready to roll!
- 8 oz Sushi-grade salmon sashimi thinly sliced (smoked salmon works as well)
- 1/2 medium cucumber peeled and julienned
- 1/2 large carrot peeled and julienned
- 1/2 medium avocado sliced
- 2 packages seaweed snacks about 20 sheets
- Soy Sauce (optional)
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp sauerkraut juice
Updated on: Published on: