These Kid-Friendly Egg Muffins are the perfect healthy breakfast! Your children will love to help you make this simple recipe. Have fun and make it an activity by allowing them to add their own ingredients to the muffin pan.
This is also a great recipe for those who are reintroducing eggs on The Myers Way®.
- 12 egg
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- spinach or other veggies of your choice (mushrooms, onion--whatever you want!)
- nitrate-free bacon or other meat of your choice
- ground turkey
- coconut oil for greasing
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk eggs together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook meat on stovetop and set aside.
- If you are using onion, sauté in a separate pan in coconut oil before baking into muffins.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Pour a small amount of the beaten egg into muffin tin (filling it 1/4 of the way), distributing evenly.
- Then add preferred amounts of veggies and meat to eat muffin cup. Cover ingredients with the remaining egg by filling each muffin tin to the top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and allow to cool before removing from tin.