This colorful Paleo Rainbow Chard and Chicken Stir-Fry is sure to satisfy the whole family at dinnertime. Experiment with different seasonings to switch up the flavor profile!
Paleo Rainbow Chard and Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 Tbsp 29.57 ml coconut oil
- 1 1/2 pounds 681.00 g chicken breast boneless, skinless, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp 4.93 ml ground cumin
- lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup NaN ml bone broth
- 1 cup 240.00 ml mushrooms sliced - avoid on Candida/SIBO protocol
- 1 bunch swiss chard or rainbow chard, chopped
- 8.5 ounces 251.38 ml artichoke hearts canned, chopped
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Saute the sliced onion in a pan with coconut oil over medium heat, until the onion starts to brown.
- Add the chicken pieces to the pan and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the minced garlic and cumin and cook for an additional minute.
- Next add the lemon juice, broth, and mushrooms. Mix well and bring to a boil, then cover pan and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add the chard and cook until the chard is wilted. Add in the artichoke hearts and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.